Horizon offers both a video and audio podcast for the teaching ministry at Horizon Christian Fellowship.
How Do I Get Started?
- First, you need to download Apple iTunes
- After you have downloaded and installed iTunes, click Horizon Audio Podcast or The Horizon Video Podcast
- Depending on your computer’s configuration, it may also use another program to collect your Podcasts. This could be your browser or another computer program.
If the links above don’t work correctly, you can try to Subscribe from within the iTunes program.
- From within iTunes, Click on itunes Store in the left hand menu bar.
- Then in the top right Search area search for Horizon North County. This should bring up the free Horizon audio and video podcasts on your screen below.
- Hit subscribe to join that Podcast.
After that you are subscribed to our podcast. iTunes will periodically download files you are subscribed to. You can change how often that happens in your Prefereces Window on the Podcast tab. From a PC you can find Preferences under the iTunes Edit Menu. On a Mac you can find Preferences in the iTunes Application Menu. To listen or watch the messages on you iPod, simply synchronize you iPod with iTunes which will copy files from iTunes onto your iPod.
Now you can listen and enjoy!